The Executive Board oversees the daily activities and projects of the association. It includes six departments: Social Media/Digital Communication, Talent Acquisition, Editorial, Institutional and Public Relations, Events, Sponsorship and Partnership. You may apply to become a member of these departments as “Team Member” or as “Team Leader”. To do so, please click on the button for the department you are the most interested in. The Secretary General will contact you for further steps (including interview schedule and application result).
Digital Communication /
Social Media Department
• Creation of content adapted to our various social media pages: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok etc.
• Daily management of our pages and development of a growth strategy for our digital audience.
• Production of interviews, videos, instagram lives, and graphics.
• Creation of articles for our website and webmedia ; and scripts for our videos.
• Management of a newspaper style section of our website with news, reports on cultural traditions, international relations analytical pieces, and more.
• Reaching out to potential contributing writers for the newspaper.
• In charge of human resources, recruitment campaigns and strategies, membership and community management, spokesperson of the association, reaching out to potential new candidates for Ambassadorship and Executive Board positions, looking out on social media and through other in-person networks – for new people to work/collaborate with.
Partnership and Sponsorship Department
• Development of new sponsorhips and partnerships.
• Maintaining connection with our partners: international firms, official institutions, embassies and foreign affairs ministries, consulting companies and NGOs.
• Reaching out to potential companies and institutions to sponsor our association or specific events.
• Organisation of digital and in-person events of any kind: panel discussions, interviews, instagram or zoom live events, social quizzes, embassy visits, etc.
• In charge of inviting guests, logistics, and moderation for events.
• Development of new, innovative and creative events for both our members and for a wider audience (alongside partners).
Institutional and Public Relations Department
• Spokesperson of the association on various levels and at various occasions ; point of contact for institutions we work with ; creating close relationships with diplomats.
• Maintaining close connection with embassies and foreign affairs ministries, international institutions (UN, EU, IMF, etc.).
• Reaching out to new official institutions and diplomats in order to develop colloborative projects.